Boosting BioEconomy ecosystems
Does your organization face business and innovation challenges? BioeconomyVentures is your gateway to European innovators, their solutions, and sustainable partnerships.
BioeconomyVentures is a EU funded programme that aims to incentivize the investment community in engaging with the bio based industry by igniting a strategic collaboration between innovators and corporations in the bioeconomy domains in favor of sustainable development.
Open call #3 will focus on the Future of Industrial Circularity topics covering following verticials:
- Forestry, Pulp and Paper
- Bioenergy & Biofuels
- Wood & Furniture’s, Building materials & constructions
- Bio-based Textiles and wearing apparel
- Food and Feed from side and waste streams
- Waste Processing & Up/Recycling
We aim to establish a pool of corporations from these verticals, who are seeking opportunities with prominent European innovators and to establish at least 20 corporate challenges. Building on this top down approach, we will scout, select and invite a pool of innovators who specifically target corporate challenges. We will host a pitching day where the corporations will have the opportunity to meet the top solution providers and explore potential synergies.
- To set up 100 meetings between innovators, corporates and investors
- To achieve 15 collaboration agreements, partnerships or investment interests
Benefits for the Corporate
Corporates will have the opportunity to explore different types of collaborations, from R&D and open innovation, prototyping, pilot programmes, commercial opportunities, mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Define your Innovation challenge with our corporate-startup collaboration experts, and have us scouts find the best solutions in Europe;
- Direct access to matchmaking with 65+ leading European bioeconomy innovators in one place, curated and pitching to partner with you;
- An exclusive corporate pitching day, where you will meet selected innovators and identify the best startup partner for you;
- Access to exclusive physical events that the programme
Leave a short expression of interest and will get in touch with you to set up a call.